Plot No.270. Kanakia Road,
East, Thane, Maharashtra
1. Application Forms for admission to Nursery for the Academic year 2021-2022 will be available on the school website www.santhomemiraroad.edu.in from Monday, 9th November to Thursday, 12th November from 09.00am.
2. Eligible age for admission to Nursery: Born between or on 1st October 2017 and 31st December 2018.
3.Application for admission should be submitted ONLINE and a PRINTOUT of the same along with the required documents should be presented at the school office to initiate the process of admission.
4. The date and time for the submission of the form in the office will be intimated to each applicant through phone call.
5. Documents required along with the Application form:-
I. Original and One True Copy of the child's Birth Certificate & Aadhar Card of the child. Original documents will be returned immediately after verification. (Aadhaar Card can be submitted later for children who don’t have it yet).
II. A Family Photograph consisting of father, mother and the child in the centre with blue background (4 inch x 6 inch size).
III. Proof of Residence: Electricity bill or Telephone bill or Aadhaar Card.
IV. One Passport Size Photograph of the child with blue background.
6. Incomplete data, wrong information and non-submission of required documents will result in the rejection of the application for admission.
7. Submission of Application Form does not mean the confirmation of admission. The School Management reserves the full and final authority over admissions
8. The Date of Birth once entered in the admission register of the school will not be changed.
9. Fees once paid will not be refunded. The School does not accept any favours, by way of donations or capitation fees.
10. In order to avail priority admission for siblings of Santhome students, parents should submit the form online on the specified days. If the application form is not submitted online, no request for admission will be entertained later.
1. Admission to classes LKG to IX depends on the availability of seats. Contact us on school Email Id: email@example.com.
2. No student will be admitted without the submission of Transfer Certificate from his / her previous recognized school.
3. Students seeking admission to Class-I must produce an official Birth Certificate.
4. Caste certificate is mandatory from Class- I and upwards.
5. Admission is given on the basis of merit, interaction with the principal and availability of seats. No recommendation of any nature shall be entertained.